Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Battambang
- Duration 4 hours
- Travel Style Cycling
- Travel Type Shared Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Free Cancellation 14 days before
- Departure and finish point Your centrally located hotel
- Departure Time 07:30am
Half day Customs and Culture Tour by bike - Battambang
- Learn about the different family vocations in a Muslim fishing village such as net weaver, fisherman, and dried fish maker.
- Enjoy drinks at a Muslim café
- Take a scenic ride through the rice fields to understand rice production.
- Visit a Buddhist temple, where you will have the opportunity to talk with a young, friendly English speaking monk.
- Enjoy an authentic Cambodian style lunch.
- This tour is suitable for people of all fitness levels.
What you can expect:
Your guide will take you by bicycle to witness first-hand the melting pot of cultures, ethnicities and religions that exist in modern Cambodia. First we visit families in a Muslim fishing village outside of Battambang. We will explore the village on foot and learn about their traditional livelihoods, family history, and ways of living. After getting some coffee and quick rest, we will ride through the countryside and arrive at a Buddhist temple, where you will have a chance to chat with a young, friendly Buddhist monk. The tour includes a Cambodian style lunch at a family home. The ride is about 17 km.
- Remork pick up in the morning from your hotel (one way)
- One drink at starting venue
- Friendly, English-speaking local guide
- High quality imported Mountain bike (Giant, Trek, GT)
- A crash course on basic Khmer, the Cambodian language, so you can greet the locals in their language.
- Water and snack along the way
- Cambodian style lunch at a family home
- Travel insurance
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
- This tour is suitable for people of all fitness level
- Tour is conducted in English. Other languages might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- If you cancel at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 13 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 6 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tour Price based on different group size:
|Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||32$||32$||32$||32$|