Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Multi-City Tours
- Duration 5 days
- Travel Style Classic Culture
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Free Cancellation 14 days before
- Departure and finish point Hotel in Phnom Penh
Cambodian Heritage 5 days - Multi-City Tours
- See highlights of two cities; Phnom Penh & Siem Reap
- Visit Royal Palace, National Museum and Wat Phnom
- Visit former capital and holy mountain of Udong
- Explore the magnificent temples of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
- Snap photos of the jungle temple of Ta Prohm and the Terrace of the Elephants
- Watch the sunset over the UNESCO-listed temple complex
Itinerary Day by Day
Day 1 Phnom Penh Full Day City Tour
Phnom Penh is nowadays a bustling city and its ochre-coloured colonial buildings, bustling squares, trendy cafés, and frangipani-lined boulevards create an atmosphere that is unlike any other city in Southeast Asia. This morning visit to the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda; two of the most striking buildings in the capital and considered as some of the finest examples of Khmer architecture. They were initially constructed in 1866 by the French. The Royal Palace is home to the current King Sihamoni. The neighboring Silver Pagoda stands out in its own distinctive way. Continue your visit to the National Museum, designed in Khmer style by a French archaeologist and painter in 1917. The museum houses Khmer art and sculptures from different periods of Cambodian history. Enjoy a break in the afternoon and visit Wat Phnom at the end of the day. The pagoda is Phnom Penh’s namesake from where you can enjoy views of the city’s tree-lined avenues. Late afternoon enjoy shopping for souvenir or try some street food (own account) with visit to the art-décor Central Market. Evening take in fresh air and local life with stroll along the Mekong River bank. You might go to rooftop of one of the restaurants on the riverside to enjoy sunset cocktail (own account) with a back drop of the sun descending over the Tonle and Mekong rivers. Back to hotel.
Meal included: None
Day 2 Phnom Penh – Udong – Phnom Penh
Travel one hour north of the capital to Udong, the former capital of Cambodia between 1618 and 1866 and home to impressive Khmer architecture that reflects the glory days of Cambodia. The ruins are sprinkled across two ridges. The smaller of the two ridges has two ruined buildings, several stupas and the remains of Ta San Mosque. Surrounding the ruins are some smaller pagodas which are still intact, stupas and Buddha statues. Climb the stairway to the impressive hill-top stupa and enjoy a panoramic view of the surrounding countryside. Enjoy packed lunch before driving back to Phnom Penh.
Meal included: Packed lunch
Day 3 Phnom Penh – Siem Reap by Morning Flight
Enjoy some free time this morning before transferring to the airport for your flight to Siem Reap. Siem Reap is a pleasant and sleepy backwater town that serves as a gateway to the ancient Khmer temples of Angkor. Check into the hotel and start exploring the stunning temples by private air-con transport. Start with a visit to one of the wonders of the modern world, the intricately carved Khmer ruins at Angkor Wat. The temple still displays hundreds of fine carvings of Apsara and Hindu mythology in its bas relief. Stroll around the massive hallways and discover small shrines still in use today by the local people. Enjoy sunset at one of the temple recommended by your tour guide. Tonight enjoy buffet dinner with traditional Apsara dance performance.
Meal included: Dinner
Day 4 Siem Reap Full Day Tour
Start the day with a transfer to visit the ancient Royal city of Angkor Thom with its centre piece, the Bayon temple. At first glance, it may seem like a shapeless mass of stone, but further scrutiny reveals towers with enigmatic faces of former King Jayavarman VII looking into every direction. Continue your exploration with a visit to the Terrace of the Elephants, which served as a platform from where the King could welcome back his victorious army. Attached is the Terrace of the Leper King which holds detailed carvings winding along a narrow passage way that leads to the Baphuon complex. Head back to Siem Reap to rest and to enjoy lunch on your own before continuing to Ta Prohm. This beautiful temple is overgrown with fig trees, giving a haunting yet exotic atmosphere. The magnificent roots of the trees have merged over the centuries with the temple’s huge stone blocks, emphasizing a ‘forgotten city’ feeling. In the late afternoon, visit Artisans d’Angkor, an organization focusing on training unschooled rural youth in traditional handicraft skills. Ancient techniques are still practiced here such as wood and stone carving, lacquering, gilding and silk painting. Bid farewell to the artisans and return to your hotel.
Meal included: None
Day 5 Siem Reap Departure
Free time until your departure transfer. Meal included: None
- Private English speaking guide (one guide in Phnom Penh and one guide in Siem Reap)
- Air-conditioned private transports
- Domestic flight Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- All entry fees & three-day temple pass
- Meal as mentioned in day by day itinerary
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel insurance
- Domestic flight Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- International flights
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Itinerary can be adjusted and tailored to your desired travel arrangement
- Accommodation and domestic flight can be quoted as add-on
- Airport pick up and drop off can be quoted as add-on
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
- Tour is conducted in English. Other languages might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- Dress code for temples & Royal Palace: women & men should dress moderately and cover their shoulders & knees
- If you cancel at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 13 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 6 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tour Price based on different group size:
|Group of 1 person||Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||551$||343$||276$||240$||219$|
Note: If your group size is from 6 persons up, please contact us for quotation by clicking on "Contact Us" button below.