Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Siem Reap
- Duration 3 hours
- Travel Style Food adventure
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- No Deposit Required
- Free Cancellation 14 days before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Departure and finish point Your centrally located hotel
- Departure Time 05:30pm
Evening Street Food Tour - Siem Reap
- Visit a local fruit market and navigate the alleyways of a bustling market
- Explore the stalls and bright lights at Siem Reap’s largest local picnic spot
- Hear insights from our local guide on Cambodian favorites, including fried cricket, red ant, and spider
- Savour the flavors of Siem Reap snacks, dinner, and dessert
- Interact with the locals
What You Can Expect
Your evening food adventure starts off with a ride on a moto-reumork (Tuk Tuk), an articulated moto-rickshaw that’s commonly seen on Siem Reap’s streets. We’ll zip you through the streets, off the tourist trail and straight into local street food scene.
Your food-loving local guide will uncover hidden local street food treasures and beloved recommendations of local snacks, such as yellow bean cake or Khmer rice cake or Fried Banana. Our food mission continues with a tasting of seasonal fruits that are grown in and around Siem Reap, like the purple kiwi fruit-like dragon fruit, mango, tiny (but sweet!) pineapple, and the stinky king of all fruit – the mighty durian! You’ll also see the spices and other ingredients featured in local food, and hear about the traditional remedies and medicine.
Next, we’ll hit up a local picnic spot where stalls are set up in the early evening selling a multitude of interesting snacks. As we wander around, you might see fried tarantulas, which are usually enjoyed with a cold beer; fried crickets, which taste like potato chips; barbecued meat on skewers; Khmer Fried Chicken; green mango served with chili and salt; ducks eggs; barbecued corn; and deliciously sweet purple mangosteen.
Hopefully you still have room for even more amazing Cambodian food, because our next stop is a local restaurant to sample some tasty local delicacies, before finishing at a dessert stall where fruit shakes, fruit with sweeten condensed milk and baked puddings are the specialty.
After dinner, you’ll have the option to return to your hotel or end our Siem Reap food tour at Pub Street – a convenient spot that’s perfect for exploring local bar and café life. Alternatively, our local guide will be happy to provide some less touristy recommendations for a great night out.
- Private English speaking local guide
- Reumork transport (Tuk Tuk)
- Khmer snacks and dinner
- A bottle of water, fruit shake or beer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and drinks above those inclusions listed above,
- Optional sightseeing after the end of the tour, gratuities for guide and drivers.
- Travel insurance
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Please advise us of any food allergy if you have
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
Tour is conducted in English. Other languages might be catered for upon request.
- If you cancel at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 13 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 6 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tour Price based on different group size.
|Group of 1 person||Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||49$||33$||28$||28$||26$|
Note: If your group size is from 6 persons up, please contact us for quotation by clicking on "Contact Us" button below.