Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Multi-City Tours
- Duration 5 days
- Travel Style Beach Relaxation
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Free Cancellation 14 days before
- Departure and finish point Phnom Penh Airport
The Southern and Coastal Loop 5 days - Multi-City Tours
- See highlights of Phnom Penh City
- Visit two of Cambodia’s most popular coastal cities of Sihanoukville and Kep
- Relax on the untouched beaches
- Explore the pristine coastal Ream National Park
- Visit picturesque town of Kampot and its countryside
Itinerary Day by Day
Day 1 Phnom Penh Arrival
Phnom Penh is nowadays a bustling city and its ochre-coloured colonial buildings, bustling squares, trendy cafés, and frangipani-lined boulevards create an atmosphere that is unlike any other city in Southeast Asia. Arrive in Phnom Penh and transfer to your hotel before an afternoon visit to the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda, two of the finest examples of Khmer architecture in the capital. The Royal Palace was built in 1866 by the French for King Norodom. The grounds of the palace are also home to the Silver Pagoda, which received its name because its floor is made up of 5,329 silver tiles. The palace has been inhabited by kings at all times with the exception of the period when the radical Khmer Rouge party took control in 1975. Opt to learn more about these turbulent years when visiting the infamous Tuol Sleng museum in the afternoon. Return to your hotel or to one of the riverside cafes or bars where you may want to take in the sunset.
Meal included: None
Day 2 Phnom Penh to Kep
Depart Phnom Penh for Kep, a small fishing village that served as a retreat for the French elite living in Phnom Penh during colonial times. Some of its colonial villas have recently been renovated and make for boutique accommodation as they once did for the visiting French colonials. On the way, visit Tonle Bati, which is a small lake that is popular with locals. The most noticeable feature is the 12th century temple named Ta Prohm. This beautifully conserved temple was built by King Jayavarman VII. Visit the temple upon arrival and walk through its hallways. Flowers and little shrines can be found around every corner. Continue to Kep and upon arrival, check into your hotel. Free time this afternoon to relax or opt to visit the secluded white sand beaches at Koh Tonsai also called Rabbit Island, which is just a short boat transfer away. Enjoy snorkelling and swimming or rest on the tranquil beach.
Meal included: None
Day 3 Kep to Kampot and Sihanoukville
This morning, transfer towards Kampot, one of Cambodia’s most attractive towns. Visit the Kampot Pepper Project and learn how Kampot pepper has been acknowledged by international chefs to be among the world’s best. During the Khmer Rouge time all plantations were abandoned and only recently this NGO has picked up on re-instating the plantations. Stroll through Kampot and observe the beautiful French colonial architecture that is still present and enjoy own lunch at a local restaurant along the river overlooking the Elephant Mountains and the Kampot River. Continue to Sihanoukville, where the route passes by stunning scenery with the Damrei (Elephant) Mountains as a constant backdrop. Upon arrival in Sihanoukville check into your hotel and enjoy a free afternoon to visit the beach or relax in your resort.
Meal included: None
Day 4 Sihanoukville – Ream National Park – Sihanoukville
Start the day with a transfer of around 40 minutes to Ream National Park. The park is home to a number of rarely seen endangered animals such as, macaques, sun bears, dolphins, mouse deer, pangolins and over a hundred species of birds. Pay a visit to the basic but informative park headquarters before you start to explore the park. Board a local boat with your guide and explore the mangroves at Prek Tuk Sap River. Climb up the watch tower for views over the area. Continue by boat over open waters and observe the tranquility and beauty of this untouched area. Disembark at a white sand beach enjoy picnic lunch while you can enjoy snorkeling and swimming. Return to Sihanoukville in late afternoon.
Meal included: Packed lunch
Day 5 Sihanoukville departure
If you take departure flight today, best way is to take flight from Sihanoukville International Airport and if there is no desired flight, then you are transferred 240km away to Phnom Penh International Airport for your departure flight. End of service.
Meal included: None
- Private English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned private transport throughout
- All entry fees
- Boat trip to Ream National Park
- One lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Itinerary can be adjusted and tailored to your desired travel arrangement
- Accommodation and international flight can be quoted as add-on
- Airport pick up and drop off can be quoted as add-on
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
- Tour is conducted in English. Other languages might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- If you cancel at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 13 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 6 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tour Price based on different group size:
|Group of 1 person||Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||889$||465$||323$||253$||210$|
Note: If your group size is from 6 persons up, please contact us for quotation by clicking on "Contact Us" button below.