Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Siem Reap
- Duration 2 days
- Travel Style Classic Culture
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Free Cancellation 14 days before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Departure and finish point Your centrally located hotel
- Departure Time 08:00 am
Angkor Temple Tour Highlights 2 days - Siem Reap
- Private Angkor temples tour from Siem Reap
- Explore the magnificent temples of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
- Snap photos of the jungle temple of Ta Prohm and the Terrace of the Elephants
- Watch the sunset over the UNESCO-listed temple complex
- Watch Apsara Dance performance
- See how traditional handicraft is made
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
Itinerary Day by Day:
Day 1: ANGKOR WAT FULL DAY TOUR
Start with itinerary briefing by our experienced local guide who will share the incredible history of Siem Reap’s ancient temples. Be amazed by the sheer size of the temple and learn how the Khmer Empire prospered between the 9th and 13th centuries, around the time when Angkor Wat was built. Stroll through the intricately carved hallways that show hundreds of fine carvings and discover small shrines still in use today by the local people. Head back to Siem Reap to rest and to enjoy lunch on your own before continuing to Angkor Thom, the ancient royal city of Khmer Empire with its centre piece; the Bayon temple. As you approach, you will notice the enigmatic faces of former King Jayavarman VII looking into every direction. Your guide will take you to the Terrace of the Elephants, which served as a platform from where the King could welcome back his victorious army and the Terrace of the Leper King, which holds detailed carvings winding along a narrow passage way that leads to the Baphuon complex. In the late afternoon, visit Artisans d’Angkor, an organization focusing on training unschooled rural youth in traditional handicraft skills. Ancient techniques are still practiced here such as wood and stone carving, lacquering, gilding and silk painting. Tonight enjoy buffet dinner with Apsara Dance performance at local restaurant.
Meal included: Dinner with performance
Day 2: THE GRAND CIRCUIT FULL DAY TOUR
Start the day with a transfer to
Meal included: None
- Private English speaking local guide for whole tour
- Air-conditioned private transport
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One dinner with Apsara dance performance
- Angkor archaeological park entrance fee ($62 per person for three days, no fee required for kid from 11 years or under)
- Other meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
- Tour is conducted in English. Other language might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- Dress code for temples: women & men should dress moderately and cover their shoulders & knees
- If you cancel at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 13 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 6 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tour Price based on different group size:
|Group of 1 person||Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||146$||78$||58$||46$||39$|
Note: If your group size is from 6 persons up, please contact us for quotation by clicking on "Contact Us" button below.