Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Siem Reap
- Duration 3 days
- Travel Style Golf Tour
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Free Cancellation 14 days before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Departure and finish point Your centrally located hotel
Angkor Temples and Golf 3 days - Siem Reap
- Private Angkor temples tour from Siem Reap
- Explore the magnificent temples of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
- Snap photos of the jungle temple of Ta Prohm and the Terrace of the Elephants
- Play two rounds of golf at two world class golf courses
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
Itinerary Day by Day
DAY 1: Play golf at Phokeethra Country Club
Our driver will pick you up in the morning and transfer to you to Phokeethra Country Club, one of the nicest golf courses in Siem Reap. You will tee off for one round of 18 holes including caddy and cart. Our driver will bring you back to hotel after the session.
Meal included: none
DAY 2: Play golf at Angkor Golf Resort
Our driver will pick you up in the morning and transfer to you to Angkor Golf Resort, an award winning 18 Holes golf course designed by European golf legend, Sir Nick Faldo. You will tee off for one round of 18 holes including caddy and cart. Our driver will bring you back to hotel after the session.
Meal included: None
DAY 3: Angkor Temple Tour
Today starts your guided tour of the temples. Be amazed by the sheer size of the temple and learn how the Khmer Empire prospered between the 9th and 13th centuries, around the time when Angkor Wat was built. Stroll through the intricately carved hallways that show hundreds of fine carvings and discover small shrines still in use today by the local people. Head back to Siem Reap to rest and to enjoy lunch on your own before continuing to Angkor Thom, the ancient royal city of Khmer Empire with its centre piece; the Bayon temple. As you approach, you will notice the enigmatic faces of former King Jayavarman VII looking into every direction. Your guide will take you to the Terrace of the Elephants, which served as a platform from where the King could welcome back his victorious army and the Terrace of the Leper King, which holds detailed carvings winding along a narrow passage way that leads to the Baphuon complex. Last stop is Ta Prohm temple. This beautiful temple is one of Angkor’s jewels and is overgrown with fig trees, giving a haunting yet exotic atmosphere. The magnificent roots of the trees have merged over the centuries with the temple’s huge stone blocks, emphasizing a ‘forgotten city’ feeling. Back to city visit Artisans d’Angkor, an organization focusing on training unschooled rural youth in traditional handicraft skills. Ancient techniques are still practiced here such as wood and stone carving, lacquering, gilding and silk painting. Drop off at your hotel and say goodbye to your guide.
Meal included: None
- Private English speaking guide for temple tour only
- Air-conditioned private transport
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Two rounds of golf including caddy and cart
- Angkor archaeological park entrance fee ($37 per day, free entry for child from 11 years or under)
- Travel insurance
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Golf dress code must be adhere at all times
- Please advise us of any special request for golf, tee off time can be chosen between morning and afternoon.
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
- Tour is conducted in English. Other language might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- Dress code for temples: women & men should dress moderately and cover their shoulders & knees
- If you cancel at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 13 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 6 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tour Price based on different group size:
|Group of 1 person||Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||460$||405$||390$||380$||374$|
Note: If your group size is from 6 persons up, please contact us for quotation by clicking on "Contact Us" button below.