Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Battambang
- Duration 7-8 hours (approximately)
- Travel Style Classic Culture
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Instant Confirmation
- Free Cancellation 14 days before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Departure and finish point Your centrally located hotel
- Departure Time 09:00 am
Phnom Banan, Wine Yard, Phnom Sampov & Bat Cave - Battambang
- Visit hilltop temple of Banan
- See Battambang’s first wine yard and wine production
- Learn about Khmer Rouge regime with visit to Sampeau mountain
- Tour of Cambodia’s countryside
- Try local snack and fruit
- Watch thousands of bats leave the cave as dusk falls
What you can expect:
This morning our guide pick you up at your hotel, you will visit the well preserved 11th century Prasat Phnom Banan, located on top of a hill bearing the same name. After climbing the 350 steps you are treated to a peaceful setting with superb views across the surrounding countryside. Small villages are dotted in and around the endless rice paddies, punctuated with the characteristic sugar palm trees.
A short ride away is a village of Ksach Puoy on the banks of the Sangker River, which is home to many well preserved traditional Khmer wooden stilted homes and tropical fruit farms. This is a great opportunity to taste juicy oranges, sweet pineapples, and many other fruits available in the region.
Not far from Ksach Puoy is Cambodia’s first vineyard. If wine is what you are after, pop in and learn about producing wine in the tropics and a tasting if you are interested.
Back to town for your own lunch.
After lunch we drive different direction out of town to visit the striking hilltop pagoda of Phnom Sampeau. This massive limestone outcrop is dissected by a number of caves with some containing unexpected reminders of Cambodia’s turbulent history. Back to the foot of the mountain and sit down to watch nature spectacle when thousands and thousands of bats leave the cave as dusk falls. The bat come out of the mountain-side cave at around 5pm each day and the spectacle last around 40 minutes.
- Private English speaking guide
- Private Reumork transport (Tuk Tuk)
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- All entry fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel insurance
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
- Tour is conducted in English. Other languages might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- If you cancel at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 13 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 6 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tour Price based on different group size:
||Group of 1 person||Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||71$||49$||36$||34$||29$|
Note: If your group size is from 6 persons up, please contact us for quotation by clicking on "Contact Us" button below.