Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Siem Reap
- Duration 7 hours (approximately)
- Travel Style Classic Culture
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Free Cancellation 14 days before
- Departure and finish point Your centrally located hotel
- Departure Time 08:00 am
Banteay Srei and Kbal Spean Full Day Tour - Siem Reap
- Private Angkor temples tour from Siem Reap
- Visit pink-stone Banteay Srei temple, regarded as the most beautiful of all Angkorean temples
- Trek up Kbal Spean mountain and soak in the holy water
- See rural villages and try palm sugar
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
What You Can Expect
Depart for Banteay Srei temple in the morning. This small, pink sand-stone temple is regarded Angkor’s most beautiful temple as its walls are decorated with elaborate carvings which have been preserved remarkably well. They provide an excellent insight into the Angkor civilization and their beliefs. It was built in the 10th century and was dedicated to the Hindu god - Shiva. Continue a short drive to Kbal Spean, which translates to “Bridge Head”. From the entrance it is an easy 3km hike up & down the hill passing through a nice forest offering beautiful views over the surrounding plains. On top you will find a river with many stone under the surface holding inscriptions and Hindu statues referred to as Linga which date back to the 11th century. There is also a waterfall on top that drops significant amounts of water during the wet season but dries up entirely during the height of the dry season (March/April). In the rainy season the route may be slippery and good footwear is advised. On the way back to Siem Reap, you have option to stop by Landmine Museum and pay entrance fee directly.
- Private English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned private transport
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- Khmer snacks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Angkor archaeological park entrance fee ($37 per day or $62 for three days)
- Travel insurance
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
- Sport shoes with good grip is recommended for trekking, it is easy trek
- Tour is conducted in English. Other languages might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- Dress code for temples: women & men should dress moderately and cover their shoulders & knees
- If you cancel at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 13 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 6 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tour Price based on different group size.
|Group of 1 person||Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||101$||52$||38$||29$||24$|
Note: If your group size is from 6 persons up, please contact us for quotation by clicking on "Contact Us" button below.