Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Siem Reap
- Duration 7 hours (approximately)
- Travel Style Classic Culture
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- No Deposit Required
- Free Cancellation 14 days before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Departure and finish point Your centrally located hotel
- Departure Time 08:00 am
Kulen Mountain & Thousand Linga River Day Tour - Siem Reap
- Visit Kulen mountain and swimming in waterfall pond
- Picnic the local style by the waterfall
- Visit 1000 Linga River
- Visit fruit plantations
- See rural villages and chance to try palm sugar
What You Can Expect
Located 40km north of Angkor Wat, the Phnom Kulen mountain range provides Siem Reap with water and dominates the skyline of the flat plains surrounding it. Although the highest peak of the mountain range lies at only 487m, Phnom Kulen has much to offer visitors. The Cambodian people regard the site as the birthplace of the ancient Khmer Empire. We travel in the morning by car through the countryside to Phnom Kulen and start the rather steep climb up by car. On top of the mountain you will visit a modern style pagoda that offers stunning views over the Angkor area. Visit the eight meter tall statue of a reclining Buddha and wash your hands at the Linga statue to purify your mind and body. Continue to visit the River of One Thousand Lingas and the magnificent waterfall close to it. Take a refreshing swim in the stream and pool of the waterfall and enjoy a Khmer style picnic lunch in a natural setting. If you like to, take a stroll around the area with your guide and venture off the beaten track to take in the impressive forest and scenery. Return to Siem Reap in the late afternoon and you have option to stop by Landmine Museum and pay entrance fee directly.
- Private English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned private transport
- Entry fee to Kulen Mountain
- Khmer style picnic lunch by waterfall
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel insurance
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
- You might want to bring swimming costumes
- Sport shoes is recommended
- Tour is conducted in English. Other languages might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- If you cancel at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 13 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 6 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tour Price based on different group size.
|Group of 1 person||Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||142$||85$||69$||59$||53$|
Note: If your group size is from 6 persons up, please contact us for quotation by clicking on "Contact Us" button below.