Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Phnom Penh
- Duration 3 days
- Travel Style Classic Culture
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Free Cancellation 14 days before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Departure and finish point Your centrally located hotel
- Departure Time 08:00 am
Phnom Penh City and surroundings 3 days - Phnom Penh
- Learn about Phnom Penh’s tragic past with visit to Toul Sleng and Killing Fields
- Visit Royal Palace and National Museum
- Visit pristine Kirirom National Park
- Visit Mekong Island and see beautiful scenery of Mekong River
Itinerary Day by Day
Day 1: Royal Palace, National Museum, Toul Sleng and Killing Fields
Phnom Penh is nowadays a bustling city and its ochre-coloured colonial buildings, bustling squares, trendy cafés, and frangipani-lined boulevards create an atmosphere that is unlike any other city in Southeast Asia. This morning set out on a city tour to visit the National Museum, which houses Khmer art and sculptures from different periods of Cambodian history, and visit the Royal Palace. The palace was built in 1866 by the French for King Norodom and is also home to the Silver Pagoda, which received its name because its floor is made up of 5,329 silver tiles. The palace has been inhabited by kings at all times with the exception of the period when the radical Khmer Rouge took control in 1975. Under its leader Pol Pot, the Khmer Rouge seized power and declared ‘year zero’. Opt to learn more about these turbulent years when visiting the infamous Tuol Sleng Museum and Killing Fields in the afternoon.
Meal included: none
Day 2: Mekong Island and more city tour
Morning we take short drive by Remork (Tuk Tuk) north of Phnom Penh and then take a ferry across the Mekong River to visit Koh Dach, an island in the located in the middle of Mekong River. Travelling by Remork is great way to explore the island which is home to luscious trees, farm and fruit plantations. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Mekong as you go on a shuttle ferry. Observe the daily activities of the local community. Continue your tour through villages and answer the many warm greetings from local children. Stop by at some village home to see family-run workshop weaving silk and high quality scarf and you got chance for interaction with local people.
Back to Phnom Penh for own lunch. After lunch enjoy shopping for souvenir and try some street food with visit to the art-décor Central Market. From here we travel the old fashion way by Cyclo. Cyclos remains one of the most enjoyable, relaxing, and environmentally friendly ways to explore Phnom Penh. You will enjoy sightseeing with slow phase of cyclo and sightseeing of the famed city sights such as; the riverside, Wat Phnom, the Royal Palace, the old French Quarter, the Independence Monument, and various interesting local markets – a truly unique experience and one that should not be missed whilst in Phnom Penh. Say goodbye to your cyclo drive at Mekong Riverside area and enjoy a stroll and take in fresh air and local life. You might want go to rooftop of one of the restaurants on the riverside to enjoy sunset cocktail (own account) with a back drop of the sun descending over the Tonle and Mekong rivers. Back to hotel.
Meal included: Khmer snack
Day 3: Kirirom National Park
Depart this morning for a 2.5 hour drive to Kirirom National Park. The park is situated in Kampong Speu province and was the first to receive national park status in Cambodia. You will follow Highway 4 all the way until you reach the Kirirom junction from where the road becomes slightly bumpier. You will pass through the gate of Kirirom and drive all the way up to the top to admire the views of the surrounding forest and mountain ranges at 675 meters above sea level. Take a stroll along some of the many trails. The pine forest is of particular interest and offers a relaxing walk and there are numerous streams and rapids in the park to be visited as well. Enjoy picnic lunch Khmer style by the stream. Return to Phnom Penh mid-afternoon after a refreshing day in the national park. End of tour.
Meal included: Packed lunch
- Private English speaking guide throughout the tour
- Air-conditioned private transport and remork (Tuk Tuk)
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- All entry fee
- Cyclo ride
- Packed lunch on day 3
- Snack on day 2
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel insurance
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
- Tour is conducted in English. Other languages might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- Dress code for Royal Palace: women & men should dress moderately and cover their shoulders & knees
- If you cancel at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 13 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 6 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tour Price based on different group size:
|Group of 1 person||Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||390$||229$||176$||156$||138$|
Note: If your group size is from 6 persons up, please contact us for quotation by clicking on "Contact Us" button below.