Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Siem Reap
- Duration 8-9 hours (approximately)
- Travel Style Classic Culture
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Free Cancellation 3 days before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Departure and finish point Your centrally located hotel
- Departure Time 08:00 am
Angkor Wat & Angkor Thom Full Day With Sunset - Siem Reap
- Private Angkor temples tour from Siem Reap
- Explore the magnificent temples of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
- Snap photos of the jungle temple of Ta Prohm and the Terrace of the Elephants
- Watch the sunset over the UNESCO-listed temple complex
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
What You Can Expect
Spend an entire day visiting the UNESCO-listed Angkor complex with your personal guide, starting with hotel pickup in Siem Reap city. While you travel there by private vehicle, learn about the symmetry and composition of the ancient temples built during the Khmer Empire. First stop is the royal City of Angkor Thom and its centrepiece, The Bayon Temple. At first glance, the stone towers may seem like shapeless masses, but further scrutiny reveals enigmatic faces of former King Jayavarman VII sculpted into every direction. A short walk away is The Baphuon temple and Terrace of the Elephants, which served as a platform from which the king could welcome back his victorious army. Continue by car to Ta Prohm Temple, a jungle temple overgrown with fig trees that lend it a haunting atmosphere. The magnificent roots of the trees have merged over the centuries with the temple’s huge stone blocks, emphasizing a ‘forgotten city’ feeling. Have included Khmer lunch at a restaurant by Royal Pond Srah Srong. Afterwards, visit Angkor Wat, considered by many to be one of the most inspired and spectacular monuments ever built. With its soaring towers and extraordinary bas-reliefs, the temple is truly an awe-inspiring sight surrounded by a glistening moat. Learn from personalized commentary about the hundreds of delicate carvings of Apsara and Hindu mythology. In the evening, you have the option to view the sunset at one of the temples recommended by your guide, before return transport to your hotel in Siem Reap.
- Private English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned private transport
- Angkor archaeological park entrance fee for one day (37$)
- Khmer lunch at local restaurant
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuity (optional)
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please provide all traveller’s full names
- Tour is conducted in English. Other languages might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before travelling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- Dress code for temples: women & men should dress moderately and cover their shoulders & knees
- If you cancel at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 13 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 6 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tour Price is based on different group sizes.
|Group of 1 person||Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||138$||99$||86$||79$||75$|
Note: If your group size is from 6 persons up, please contact us for quotation by clicking on "Contact Us" button below.