Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Siem Reap
- Duration 7 hours (approximately)
- Travel Style Classic Culture
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- No Deposit Required
- Free Cancellation 7 days before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Departure and finish point Your centrally located hotel
- Departure Time 08:00 am
Beng Melea Temple Day Tour - Siem Reap
- Visit jungle temple of Beng Melea
- Chance to try Kralan (sticky rice in bamboo)
- See rural villages and way of life
What You Can Expect
Located 65km from Siem Reap, it is a pleasant 1.5 hour drive through the Cambodian countryside to reach the sprawling jungle temple of Beng Mealea. Constructed in a distinctly Angkor Wat style by King Suyavarman II in the early 12th century, Beng Mealea preceded and may have served as a prototype for Angkor Wat. Contrary to Angkor, few carvings or bas-reliefs are evident. Today the temple is largely overrun by vegetation and the stone walls are crumbling which adds to its charm in a unique way. Accessibility has improved as elevated walkways have been set up throughout most of the temple, although to see all corners does require a sense of adventure as you will need to climb over stone blocks or walk through narrow passageways. On the way back to city you got chance to stop by and try Kralan, a traditional snack with sticky rice cook in bamboo stick.
- Private English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned private transport
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- Entry fee
- Khmer snack
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel insurance
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
- Sport shoes is recommended
- Tour is conducted in English. Other languages might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- Dress code for temples: women & men should dress moderately and cover their shoulders & knees
- If you cancel at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 13 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 6 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tour Price based on different group size.
|Group of 1 person||Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||168$||109$||94$||83$||77$|
Note: If your group size is from 6 persons up, please contact us for quotation by clicking on "Contact Us" button below.