Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Siem Reap
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Travel Style Classic Culture
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- No Deposit Required
- Free Cancellation 14 days before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Departure and finish point Your centrally located hotel
- Departure Time Choice of 08:30am or 02:30pm departure
Floating Village Kampong Phluk Half Day Tour - Siem Reap
- Visit Tonle Sap Lake, one of the world’s largest fresh water lake
- See way of life of people living on the edge of the lake
- Take a wooden boat to see flooded mangrove
What you can expect:
Most of first time travelers to Siem Reap only know Chong Kneas Floating Village (Tonle Sap), which is a popular but touristy place to take boat visit Tonle Sap Lake, with some floating houses, restaurants, school, but there are hundreds to thousands of tourists everyday visit this place, cause it a little bit crowd, and lost the original quiet environment that it used to be. Kampong Phluk floating village, is another great option for you, you will see many fisherman live on the very high heal wooden house, busy with their fisherman life, quiet and great view of the flooded forest, visit a pagoda and the local village.
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and travel by Remork (Tuk Tuk) to Kompong Phluk floating village which is around 20km from Siem Reap town center, it takes around 30-45mn to arrive. On the way we make stop at local market to see daily activities and fresh fish catch of the day and also try some Khmer authentic snack. After we purchase the boat ticket, you will board on a wooden boat and ride through the Kompong Phluk village which is home of many fisherman living around, you will see many of the very high heal wooden houses, daily fisherman life, when boat pass the village, you will see the quiet & great view of flooded forest. After the tour, we return and visit pagoda, arrive the dock, transfer back to your hotel.
- Private English speaking guide
- Transport by Reumork (Tuk Tuk)
- Boat trip and entry fee
- Khmer snack at local market
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel insurance
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
Tour is conducted in English. Other languages might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- If you cancel at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 13 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 6 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tour Price based on different group size
|Group of 1 person||Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||69$||36$||26$||25$||21$|
Note: If your group size is from 6 persons up, please contact us for quotation by clicking on "Contact Us" button below.